27 Years Old Redensity II for Under Eye Bags - Toronto, ON

I am only 27 years old but I had been struggling...

I am only 27 years old but I had been struggling with deep asymmetrical eye bags after having gone through RAI treatment for Graves Disease and developing mild Thyroid Eye Disease. I spent years getting myself healthy again and got my condition under control and I decided it was time to do something about the eye bags. I consulted with Dr. Taylor at the Dr. Cory Torgerson clinic in Toronto about restalyne, as I had done plenty of research about it and liked that it naturally degrades over time and that it was based on a compound we already have in our bodies. Dr. Taylor then introduced me to Teosyal Redensity II, which has the same exact make up and benefits of restalyne but it was top of the line and specifically made to fill in the under eye trough area. The other offices I had consulted with haven't even heard of it yet! Furthermore, she addressed my concerns about my autoimmune condition and explained to me why this filler would not effect my health in any way (as I had read that some fillers are not good for some forms of autoimmune disorders). I went ahead with the procedure and the results are just AMAZING. I feel so much better about myself and feel like my outside appearance finally reflects my inner energy. I do not look tired and worn out at 27. I look like myself, the difference so very subtle and natural, but a better version of me. It is the second day after the procedure and I have zero bruising and a tiny bit of swelling that nobody would even notice unless I pointed it out. I highly highly recommend this procedure and to see Dr. Taylor. She is kind and empathetic and listens to your concerns. More than worth it and I will definitely be going back!!
Dr. Taylor

Great suggestions, great recommendations, great listener, empathetic and very professional.