Subtle Changes BIG Difference Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

Had been struggling with the appearance of my nose...

had been struggling with the appearance of my nose for quite a while and finally decided it was time to do something about it. I had visited a couple "top rated" surgeons and each time the appointment had ended in tears and heartbreak. I was constantly turned away because the appearance of my nose wasn't dramatic enough to warrant cosmetic surgery. Nobody saw what I saw in the mirror and I began to feel hopeless. Somehow I decided to not give up and took my research to another level. It was at this point where I stumbled upon Dr. Asaria. I was extremely nervous to put myself in another vulnerable position where I could experience rejection and mockery. ( One surgeon compared my nose to victims of terrible accidents to try and demonstrate how "fine" it was, and how it was "all in my head"!!) As soon as I walked into Face Cosmetics I felt a rush of calm. The staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It wasn't until I had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Asaria until I realized what a safe space this really was. I struggled to explain how my nosed was wider than my eyes and had a bulbous tip and how I basically felt uncomfortable. He gently touched my nose and asked me a few questions and to my surprise and excitement saw what I was talking about! My family was not pleased I was going through with the surgery but my mother turned to me after my first check up post op and said " If I ever get anything done, it will be that man to do it". Basically what I am trying to say is this man changed my life, he knew exactly what I wanted, how to get me there, how to support me emotionally, how to guide me through recovery (along with his staff), and ultimately how to find a new lease on life. If you are considering getting anything altered on your face no matter how small or subtle it may be, see Dr. Asaria. You WILL NOT regret it.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don't know how I can even begin to sum up Dr. Asaria. Days before my scheduled surgery something traumatic happened and I thought I would not be able to proceed. Dr. Asaria was more concerned about my well being and what I wanted then going along with a set schedule. He is a compassionate and caring human being. He is the only doctor I look forward to seeing and I walk away from every encounter feeling well informed and confident.