Stage 4 Plastics - Thigh Lift and Revisions to Arms and Tummy Tuck - Toronto, ON

I had weight loss surgery and lost 220 lbs. This...

I had weight loss surgery and lost 220 lbs. This surgery has not been that bad. The worse part is realizing that I am temporarily disabled and unable to care for myself. I am almost off pain medication now which is great. I am still very tired. My plastic surgeon is Dr. Chivers and he is absolutely wonderful. My self esteem is increasing from the work that he has done for me. I am seeing a body I am loving. It helps that Dr. Chivers and his staff are wonderful and attentive to my care. I have also had a breast reduction, a tummy tuck, arm lift. This surgery was 6 hours in length and I traveled home the same day.

Thigh lift, revision arms and revision abs/belly button

I am 10 days post op things are coming along nicely and thought I would post today's pictures. I am still very swollen and not able to do much but things are coming along here. I am still very swollen and bruised...Today I was told I have a really cute butt

Total Transformation - 5 surgeries following a 220 lb weight loss

I am very happy despite being a long journey. I will be forever thankful to Dr. Quintin Chivers, Chief of Plastics. I had a breast reduction (no implants), abdominoplasty (FDL/MR), brachoplasty and thigh lift along with lipo. I am now 9 days post op from a revision butt lift. He removed another 5 inches of skin. I had some spots re-open on my scar thought to be a rejection of internal sutures. I have had no infections and have healed well. He has listened carefully and has a wonderful bedside manner. Some of my incisions have completely faded and most of my scars are very flat and now just need to fade into my skin.
Dr. Quinton Chivers

Dr. Chivers is very professional and conscientious in his work. He treats everyone very well. I would highly recommend him and he listens to my needs. He is also very honest as well. He has never rushed me and been concerned about my welfare. I am very pleased with my experience.