Wow, What A Difference! Toronto, ON

I am in my 50s, and had lost a lot of volume in my...

I am in my 50s, and had lost a lot of volume in my face, I also had brown spots and uneven skin tone. I did not want surgical intervention at this time. Dr. M basically performed a non-surgical facelift! Using botox and filler in strategic areas, my face lost all of its hollowness. I have had filler before inserted by a nurse in another office. He uses a completely different technique and it makes a big difference. He used a laser to reduce and eliminate brown spots and it evened my skin tone. My husband and son who were skeptical at first, commented on how natural the outcome was. I followed up by using Skin TX which is sold at the clinic and this helps maintain and improve the skin tone results. That is the best part, I get compliments on how my skin looks bright and how I look rested, but without people knowing why. I love the very natural results. It is just like turning the clock back 10 years without having surgery.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M explained everything he was going to do and the products that he was going to use. He worked swiftly and strategically. He is extremely knowledgeable and I felt completely confident in his ability and that the outcome would be natural and exactly what I was hoping for. He also has a good eye for what needs to be done. I am very happy with the outcome.