Septorhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

I had a Septo-rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith in August...

I had a Septo-rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith in August 2014. I am now 10 months post surgery and could not be happier with my results! Prior to meeting with Dr. Smith I had a consultation with another surgeon. He was rough, unpleasant and did not make me feel comfortable. Due to this I was hesitant to meet with another surgeon. After a few days of extensive research I decided to contact Dr. Smith's office for a consultation (as his reviews seemed encouraging). To no surprise Dr. Smith was just as friendly, kind and honest as his previous reviews said! To me this was very important, especially when going for such an extensive operation (my surgery was about 3 and a half hours due its complexity - less than 80/10 breathing in my nose, as well as a deviated septum).

Pre-surgery and post-surgery were both very pleasant experiences with Dr. Smith and his lovely secretary Beena (she is the sweetest!). They answered any and every question myself or my parents had regarding my surgery. They were prompt in responding to both emails and phone calls.

Despite a few discouraging reviews I must say my experience with Dr. Oakley Smith was exceptional. Not only can I fully breathe now, but my nose looks natural, and is perfectly straight. Dr. Smith exceeded my expectations and I could truly not be happier with my results!

BTW I even receive compliments about my nose from people who do not even know that I've had surgery - I think this speaks for how exceptional Dr. Smiths work is.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon