Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift Scar Cover Up - Toronto, ON

After having my son 5 years ago, my body was not...

After having my son 5 years ago, my body was not the same. I felt ashamed to wear a bikini and even worse I couldn't let my husband look at me without clothes on. I fell into a depressed state which caused tension in my marriage and affected my son. I finally decided to have a tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation. I was happy in the first few weeks, however the scars I was left with caused me once again to feel depressed. My husband who was always so supportive of my body told me I was beautiful no matter what, but I didn't listen. I hated my body and the scars. Now don't get me wrong, my surgeon did an excellent job and I would definitely go back to him and recommend his work (Dr. Krau in Coral Gables if you're wondering). My personal body shaming issues are to blame. I then stumbled across The Basma Hameed Clinic in Toronto, Canada (they also have a location in Beverly Hills, USA). Basma uses Mico-pigment implantation on scars to help them blend with your skin colour! My scars hyperpigmentated (went darker rather than lighter) so they stand out drastically. I have completed 3 out my 6 sessions and Basma has been able to change the scar colour and match it with my skin and now they are hardly noticeable. I am excited to see the final results in the next few months! Once I finish my package I will post pictures to show the before and after. You may also check out her website for more information. I wanted to share my story for those who have lost hope and confidence. I know I did, but this procedure has helped me in so many ways!

Dr. Basma Hameed

Ms. Hameed was extremely professional. During my initial consultation she took her time getting to know me and understand why I felt I needed this procedure. Ms. Hameed then blended a colour to match my skin and took her time to perfect it. The clinic located in Toronto, Ontario was clean and welcoming. All staff members were courteous and understanding. I was quite impressed by their professionalism. After each treatment a technician would call to "check in" and ensure I am following the proper after care.