Rhinoplasty. Toronto, ON

It's been 1 month since I had my rhinoplasty. Took...

It's been 1 month since I had my rhinoplasty. Took me a while to decide which doctor to go with. Dr Cory Torgerson was recommended by 2 friends of mine so I went for my consultation. The staff is super friendly and VERY punctual at all times which I love! Dr Cory knew right away what I wanted to change on me, he really is the best, very experienced and understands his patients. He made me feel very comfortable so I booked my surgery right away. The procedure was my best experience by far, I had minimal bruising & swelling thanks to the most skilled Doctor ! I have been recommending him to everyone! It's been one month since the procedure and I feel amazing I'm so glad I chose Cory and I truly recommend him to everyone who is interested in any type of facial procedure because he is the best at it ! Big thank you to Dr Torgerson & his staff!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cory Torgerson was the one who I chose to do my rhinoplasty with. I couldn't ask for a better doctor, he definately is a professional ! He is amazing and explains everything with patience because he really cares about his patients !