Best Rhinoplasty Ever!!! - Toronto, ON

Dr. Torgerson is amazing!!!! I had my Rhinoplasty...

Dr. Torgerson is amazing!!!! I had my Rhinoplasty procedure done and I have never been more in love with my nose! He is a talented artist, and I recommend him to all my friends and family. Everyone at the facility is warm and welcoming, and the office itself is modern and comforting. If you are looking for any facial cosmetic surgery I would highly recommend him for any of your needs. The first consultation I had with Dr. Torgerson was greatly detailed and I was able to make the decision right on the spot that he was the doctor for me, and I have never regretted my decision. The nurses were so comforting the day of surgery (since I suffer from anxiety) and were always available to speak with me about any concerns I had during the healing process. Might I not forget to mention that the day after my surgery I had a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me at home from the office! Thank you Dr. Torgerson and all his staff for such an amazing experience!!! 5 stars for you!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon