Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

I've never thought my nose suited my face. As I am...

I've never thought my nose suited my face. As I am someone with a very small face I felt my nose what too large and took away from all my other features. Being two weeks post-op I can say it was the best decision I've ever made. I am confident in saying my nose not only suits my face, but works better then before. I had zero pain immediately and remained that way through my recovery (with a little help from the pain meds for the first two days). I had a great experience and I would recommend the procedure to anyone interested in rhinoplasty.

Before and After

I was sceptical to post a before and after considering I hate looking at the before, but I'm so in love with the after result I don't mind sharing. The pictures on the right are pictures I took on the morning of my surgery and the pictures I took on the left were 1 week post-op pretty much immediately after the cast was taken off.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

To say my experience with Dr. Asaria, and his team, was amazing is an understatement. I knew from the moment I had my consultation that I had made the right choice in trusting Dr. Asaria with my face. The staff was so knowledgeable and attentive, not to mention warm and welcoming. On the day of my surgery everyone made me as comfortable and as calm as possible (as I was very anxious and have a very low pain tolerance). I couldn't have had a better experience! I woke up with zero pain and remained with zero pain through out my whole recovery. Dr. Asaria not only improved the appearance of my nose but the functionality as well. He took my facial features into consideration and gave me a nose that complimented and accentuated my features. He has a great eye for details and is very meticulous with his work. I could not thank him and his team enough. I would recommend him to anyone interested in rhinoplasty!