Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Toronto, ON

I’ve been dabbling back and forth for over 13 y...

I’ve been dabbling back and forth for over 13 years in making a decision to get this procedure done or not. When I discovered Dr. Asaria I knew I had found a surgeon that I could trust; not just because of his credentials and his track-record of success, but because his mission to give the most natural and realistic results to his patients also lined up with my vision moving forward. I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty performed by Dr. Asaria July.25th to fix breathing issues, a deviated septum, to remove a bump on the bridge from an old fracture break and to slightly lift a low columella. I felt so at ease at the clinic. The whole team were welcoming, kind and professional. I can tell you that the entire experience is an emotional roller-coaster in itself but they stand by you every step of the way. Whether it’s in person, by phone, by email or text - It really gives you peace of mind to get the reassurance and guidance through the pre-op and post-op process. What I can tell you about Dr. Asaria is that he is educated, approachable, and very calming. His work is thorough, delicate and impressive. I couldn’t believe how immaculate his stitch-work was - Almost no visible scarring! The road to healing and getting the final result will take some time (with the swelling to subside, stitches to heal and the numbness to go) and I know I have a long way to go, but it is great to know I found a surgeon who can renew my confidence in relieving my breathing problems and restoring the bump in my nose back to the smooth bridge I once had. I highly recommend him if you want a kind assuring doctor that will give you the natural result that you deserve.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon