Septo/Rhino for Cleft Lip Patient - Toronto, ON

I was introduced to Dr. Fialkov by my orthodontist...

I was introduced to Dr. Fialkov by my orthodontist when I asked for a referral for a rhinoplasty. I had surgery for cleft lip as a child and was seeking to correct my nose. The team at Edelstein was fabulous. I had
some concerns and I was reassured I was making the right choice. It is actually a pleasure to visit the office and chat with the staff! Dr. Fialkov was wonderful as well. He was extremely thorough and detailed. The surgery was long but worth it as the results are fabulous. I feel like I was born with this nose! I would recommend Dr. Fialkov to anyone in my situation seeking out corrective surgery related to an existing facial defect.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fialkov was very professional when it came to performing my septo/rhinoplasty. I completely trusted him with the plan he had for reshaping my nose. Post-surgery he visited me in recovery to inform and update my caregivers of the procedure. I have had some follow up appointments and things seem to be healing well and looking great!