Rhinoplasty results

I've waited 2 years to write this review. I had a...

I've waited 2 years to write this review. I had a primary septorhinoplasty in 2014 and a scar revision in 2015. My main problem was the crookedness of my nose. I wish i had my original nose back. My nose is slanted, asymmetric, and short. He removed way too much of my left alar rim resulting in a short nose....which looks too feminine for a man. He also removed too much cartilage from the the sides of my nose....i did not ask for any of this. Did i mention, my nostrils are very asymmetric. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. All i wanted was a straight nose. I did not ask for my alar rim to be removed or for cartilage to be removed from the sides of my nose. I've consulted other surgeons and they said i have a poor outcome. I would not have gone through with this surgeon if i knew he would do all these things.

Do your self a favour, ask questions and ask for a solid plan before surgery. I wish i knew all these things before committing to surgery. There was no digital imaging or plan before surgery. He just said what he would do. You need to have him draw it out and outline what exactly will be done.

I wish i could have my money refunded, so that i could fix this miss and move on with my life. I should have gone to another surgeon who charged a lot less. I paid about $2500 more than what other surgeons had quoted.

More Pics

I can't believe these are the results. Look at how messed up my nostrils are. I did not pay for this.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I do not recommend. He really made a mess of my nose. My nose looks terrible. How can anyone stand by this work? I hope you take a look at my pictures before you make your decision.