Most Pleasurable Process with the Most Amazing Results! I LOVE my New Nose - Toronto, ON

For as long as I can remember I've wanted...

For as long as I can remember I've wanted rhinoplasty. Finally I decided to ask a friend (who's a nurse) if she knew of the best surgeon in the city for the job. She insisted on Dr. Adibfar and I am so so glad that she did. The entire process from beginning to end was flawless, simple, relaxing if you will. For such a serious surgery, a serious commitment, I can't explain how simple the decision was. Dr. Adibfar was very professional, confident, knowledgeable and reassuring. He made complete certain that he knew exactly what type of nose I wanted and exactly the features I disliked. He told me what I could expect for the recovery and made me feel very comfortable, relieved, and even excited- he and his lovely staff managed to rid all of the anxiety I had built up over the grand idea of cosmetic surgery. Even on the day of the surgery I remember not believing how calm I was. Every person in that building is so friendly, so attentive, beyond what I could've hoped for.

Before I knew it I was waking up and ready to go home. I didn't feel any pain at any point! The only thing I can say about the actual surgery is that it was the best rest I've ever had in my life, how great is that? The recovery was super easy too; I hibernated for a week because I did have bruising around my eyes, but I got to stay cuddled up in Pj's watching movies all week enjoying the recovery process. I was given a list of medications to get from the pharmacy for before and after the surgery which completely helped with the swelling, bruising etc. Now I absolutely love my nose, it's little and cute and beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Dr. Adibfar, he gave me the nose I've always wanted and with his staff, an experience I wouldn't have ever imagined being such a pleasure. Thanks so much again to everyone at elements!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon