Rhinoplasty for Minor Revisions - Toronto, ON

Over the past few months, I had been struggling...

Over the past few months, I had been struggling with some aesthetic issues regarding mainly the tip of my nose, and the minor bump. After some contemplation, I came to Dr. Asaria (with whom a friend AND family friend had both done a rhinoplasty with-and absolutely loved the results) and had a consultation. After telling him what I wanted and the issues I had with the appearance of my nose, I was immediately drawn to his work, detail, and recommendations and was confident that he would fix these minor revisions and make me look and feel the same, just enhanced!

A few weeks prior to my surgery, I was very hesitant as I didn't want to look different and I wanted subtle changes done- and Dr. Asaria had no issue in seeing me and further talking through the procedure and the work that would be done. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease, and I was confident that I was in good hands.

It has only been a few weeks since I have done the surgery, and although my nose is still very swollen, I am in LOVE with it! It looks extremely natural and many people can't even tell that I had any work done- which is exactly what I wanted. I can't wait until the final product!

Overall, Dr. Asaria and his team are incredible! They are extremely kind, supportive and helpful. I really feel like I have established a relationship with the team at FACE and am extremely comfortable in recommending anyone that is looking to do cosmetic surgery.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon