Rhinoplasty with Dr. Jamil Asaria - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Best staff at any occupation in my life! At the...

Best staff at any occupation in my life! At the FACE building and the private clinic alike I felt at home. Especially Dr. Asaria himself, a very nice and down to earth person genuinely, he wasn't faking it.
Words can't explain how perfect I feel my new nose is and how blown away I was when I first saw it (and still). Perfect nose! If I went anywhere else I would have been so let down in comparison. Looks 100% real too! I can't thank him enough he's the best!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria without a doubt has way past the needed skills/knowledge to do any surgical procedure, no matter how complicated the case. But what matters most when you know the Dr. has the training/skill/experience to do plastic surgery, is to have the aesthetic sense!! To know what looks good and is creatable while working with any individual's genetic structure. I 100% believe Dr. Asaria is the best at this and consider myself so lucky to have picked possibly the best surgeon globally.