Amazing and Absolutely Thrilled! - Toronto, ON

I have only good things to say about Dr. Asaria...

I have only good things to say about Dr. Asaria and his wonderful staff! Getting rhinoplasty was something I had wanted to do for many years, and I am so fortunate to have been in the care of Dr. Asaria and his amazing staff! Dr. Asaria is an incredibly gentle and kind surgeon, which was something very important to me while choosing a doctor. Furthermore, from my very first visit at FACE, all of Dr. Asaria's staff were dedicated, attentive, and caring as well -- it is clear that there is a culture of care at FACE, which really is something special.

I am thrilled with the results of my rhinoplasty. My nose has a perfect "scoop" now, and I feel so much better about myself. Dr. Asaria did everything he said he would for my nose, and I honestly am so, so happy. I know that thinking about rhinoplasty is often daunting, but Dr. Asaria and his staff are so professional and caring from the moment you walk into FACE, to your pre and post operative care that you really cannot go wrong coming to FACE. All the best, everyone!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon