Revision Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

Dr. Conrad is one of the sweetest surgeons I met...

Dr. Conrad is one of the sweetest surgeons I met on my quest to find a doctor to perform a revision rhinoplasty. I had rhinoplasty done 9 years ago by an unskilled surgeon that left me with a deformed and unattractive nose. I knew my nose was going to be difficult to operate on so it was very important for me to find a surgeon who not only was experienced, but that I could trust and feel comfortable with. Within minutes of meeting Dr. Conrad I knew I wanted him to do my revision surgery. He is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what was wrong with my nose and how I wanted it to look. I had my surgery in his private clinic and the care by him and his staff exceeded my expectations. I now have a perfect natural looking nose! Every interaction I had with him was professional, pleasant and warm. He was never pushy or suggested additional procedures. In fact, I wanted a chin implant and Dr. Conrad advised me against it. I feel this really showed his integrity and compassion for his patients.? You will not find a more talented and experienced facial plastic surgeon in the area! I am so thankful to Dr. Conrad for fixing my nose and making me feel confident again! :)
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon