Revision Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 131 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

It has been over 6 months since my surgery and I...

It has been over 6 months since my surgery and I can finally for the first time in my life feel comfortable and am extremely happy with how I look. This has removed a huge insecurity off my back!! Given that this was my second time going through this, as I was super disappointed with the lack of any result in my nose the first time around, I did A LOT of research on several doctors this time around. Dr. Asaria was recommended to me by a friend, I read many reviews off of RealSelf and decided I had to go meet with him. When I met him I felt very comfortable and confident that he knew what he was doing and what he could accomplish for me. Surgery is almost painless (no joke), Dr. Asaria is a very clean surgeon I had almost no sign of blood post-surgery but of course you will have bruising that is a given. ICE on your face will be your best friend. Because my situation was a revision, the recovery has taken longer which is something I knew about and Dr. Asaria explained to me in great detail. I want everyone to know, that these procedures are a big part of your life and although they do come at a large cost it does not compare to the life time of happiness you will achieve after! I personally recommend this doctor to anyone looking for initial rhinoplasty or revision and encourage you to go for a consultation. Trust someone who has gone through this twice! I also want to say the nurses and his receptionists Alex and Shannon have also been amazing to deal with. Thank you guys!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon