Revised Rhinoplasty - Dr. Torgerson Was the Right Choice! - Toronto, ON

I have always wanted to have a rhinoplasty done....

I have always wanted to have a rhinoplasty done. In 2010 I have finally decided to do the procedures, but to save little bit of money, I chose to do that in my home country, in Europe. The operation and recovery were painful and the result was very disappointing. A year later, after realizing that I am not happy with what I got and I don't want to look like that any longer, I've decided to find the best doctor possible to insure no mistake will happen again.
I have browsed through many different websites of plastic surgeons, checking closely tons of pictures before and after and reviews on different doctors. Dr. Torgerson's website looked very professional, the pictures before and after looked amazing, and I also liked their very central location, right on Yorkville. I read some amazing reviews and decided to give it a chance. The initial consultation also turned to be very useful since he is using 3D image technology to show how exactly you will look after the operation. I have to say, the 3D image created by Dr. Torgerson at the initial consultation was actually very close to the actual result.
Now the stuff at the Dr. Torgerson's clinic is very friendly and helpful, the operation went flawless and the recovery was fast. I knew right away that I like the result after the crust was taken off.
It has been now over three years since have done the revised rhinoplasty and I think this was one of the best things I could have ever done for myself. My nose looks absolutely natural (see picture attached) yet absolutely perfect. I have random people giving me compliments on my nose every now and then (as weird is it actually sounds, it is indeed the true) and I feel very beautiful and 100% happy with the result!
Dr. Torgerson is a great surgeon, he is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr. Torgerson.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon