Not Sure I Can Recommend - Toronto, ON

I have always hated my nose for years and finally...

I have always hated my nose for years and finally decided to do the procedure. The first time was great in terms of profile but a large hard bump was left on the dorsal on one side. We did a revision, free of charge as I was covered by OHIP, and i have mixed feelings about this doctor for a couple of reasons:
I dont believe he heard me when i kept reiterating about the dorsal bump and that my profile was perfect otherwise. So what does he do? Tells me RIGHT before surgery we're going to raise the tip, no mention of dorsal which i again repeat. A similar experience in the first surgery, things we don't talk about ever suddenly raised as procedures right before the procedure! I don't believe he's a bad doctor and he has a good beside manner but I would be wary of using him. In fact in general I would be wary of plastic surgery - i certainly regret my rhinoplasty and the field seems to be more about selling you on something you don't want. REALLY consider if a nose job is right for you, it can become an obsession when there are other things like diet and working out that can give you an instant makeover.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon