Revision Rhinoplasty Complex Procedure - Toronto, ON

I am very happy with the outcome of this...

I am very happy with the outcome of this complicated procedure to correct my nose. I found Dr. Mounsey to be very reassuring and professional and he explained the procedure in detail. I was very distressed when I first went to see Dr. Mounsey as I was not treated fairly by other doctors I sought out for assistance which left me unsure if anything could be done to correct the deformity and infected tissues. Dr. Mounsey put me at ease and reassured me that the corrective surgery he proposed would give me a good result. I would recommend Dr. Mounsey to anyone seeking facial surgery he was compassionate to me and treated me with respect and dignity. Thank you for helping me. The $800.00 cost is for the filler used after the surgical procedure which was covered through OHIP.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and knowledgeable and he treats everyone respectfully. I would recommend Dr. Mounsey to anyone needing facial surgery.