Office review: Tina Davies ' Clinic Was a Nightmare to Deal With.. - Toronto, ON

You wait months and months to get into Tina...

You wait months and months to get into Tina Davies' clinic to get work done, her assistant grants you an appointment finally, they take your $100 deposit immediately to hold your appointment, then lo and behold Tina cancels your appointment (indicating she doesn't do that particular procedure any longer). I have sent 2 email now requesting my $100 deposit back, and yet to receive a response. On principle alone, I will file a small claim against Tina Davies if she doesn't reverse my PayPal deposit within 2 weeks (her assistant confirmed she was going to do it). Also, you do not grant a new prospective client an appointment, take their money, then cancel. If one is no longer doing a particular procedure, then honor your appointments that you have accepted, and then stop doing that procedure afterwards. It is unprofessional to in essence "dump" new clients, especially after you have granted them an appointment and taken part of the cost of the procedure. Apparently, Tina Davies is too successful, and doesn't need to honor her commitments. Well, not in my books, you do not do this! Besides, reading these other negative reviews of her work, I found her portfolio of eyebrows too dark, intense and arched for my taste. When I requested blonde (because I am), she responded blonde wouldn't work and fade out. Not true according to another world renouned micropigmentation tattoo specialist I discovered, whose online portfolio is impressive and work very natural looking. Reading these reviews of how one cannot laser off her choice of ink, I am now extremely happy she cancelled me.
Tina Davies (potentially)