Horibble Horibble Mistake Letting Tina Done my Eyebrows - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my eyebrows done last year in September by...

I had my eyebrows done last year in September by Tina Davies. Her service is the most expensive service in Canada. I decided to go with her since she was doing my eyebrows (face) and I thought I was paying extra for her skills and expertise. Not to be so.My experience is as follow: the eyebrows are not even, they faded 5 months after she did them, I complained so many times about them and the quality of her work, not doing the job properly. To make things worse Tina wanted to retouch them free of charge. How could I trust her when she didn't do them properly in the first instance.
Tina has a horrible customer service, she is only interested in her financial gain, not interested in customer satisfaction. She is extremely difficult to deal with and once one is parted with one's money one cant get it back.

Should I known these facts before hand I would have never set my foot in her house nor would I ever let her come close to my face
Tina Dvies