8 Years After my Breast Augmentation Procedure and Feeling Amazing and Beautiful!! Toronto, ON

I was always happy with my body and the fact that...

I was always happy with my body and the fact that I had small breasts didn't particularly bother me. But when I was in my late 20's I have finally made a decision to get breast augmentation. I realized that it just makes me feel a little bit more confident, beautiful and sexy than I already was. A friend of mine gave me a referral to Dr. Edelstein after I have visited a few other doctors. As soon as we started a conversation I felt very comfortable and safe in Dr. Edelstein's office - he was so friendly and positive and most importantly he spoke about the procedure in such simple and approachable language that I knew right away I wanted him to be my surgeon!
The procedure went very well, I was very happy with the shape and size we chose together with Dr. Edelstein and after few months of heeling I was enjoying the "new look"! As years go by my breasts look more and more natural. Now it's been 8 years and still almost every time I look at my self in the mirror I confidently say that the results of Dr. Edelstein's work are absolutely spectacular!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edelstein is truly a wonderful person and outstanding surgeon! He's very friendly and positive and put his clients at ease from the very first interaction. For me it was clear almost after few minutes of talking to Dr. Edelstein that he was going to be my surgeon. What made me feel comfortable is that he spoke in very simple language about a complex procedure and he made it personal truly listening to what I wanted, compare to few other doctors I visited who spoke in medical terms and very generic. And of course the results of his work is what matters most - my breasts look absolutely spectacular and natural after 8 years!