Looking Fabulous at 50 - Toronto, ON

I have worked out most of my life, but regardless...

I have worked out most of my life, but regardless of my tireless efforts and healthy lifestyle, I continued to carry around the "mommy of 3" tummy. I wanted my flat stomach back!
It was very discouraging to get dressed and find that your stomach protruded and entered a room before you. Given the rest of my body was in decent shape, my stomach was that much more obvious. It was very frustrating.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had my surgery in early February and as I understand it, I will see maximum results in 3 to 4 months, however as far as I am concerned, I am looking pretty damn good right now. Dr. Edelstein was kind, professional and very knowledgeable. He was extremely thorough with his consultation. I was clear on his explanation of the surgery and he was patient in answering all my questions. The main reason I booked a consultation with Dr. Edelstein was because of the countless positive reviews. After several consultations in a 2 year period with other plastic surgeons, I knew at the end of my appointment that he was the plastic surgeon I wanted to perform my surgery. His office staff and the nurses at the hospital were very kind and reassuring. A special thank you to Dr. Edelstein's nurse Heather....she was so warm, kind and empathetic and she too was very knowledgeable. My scar is nothing too fancy and just above the bikini line. My recovery has been a breeze compared to the horror stories I have heard from others. I had my surgery on a Tuesday and by Saturday I was out with a girlfriend for some fresh air and a coffee. Four weeks post op and I am back at the gym. I look forward to sharing my end result with Dr. Edelstein at my follow up appointment in July. I would definitely recommend Dr. Edelstein.