31 Years Old, Under Eye Hollows, Hooded Lids, Teyosal and Botox - Toronto, ON

I had teyosal redensity II injected in my under...

I had teyosal redensity II injected in my under eye hollows and 20 units of botox injected in between my brows and 12 units total on the ends of my brows and crows feet, to create an eye lift. I'm am beyond happy! I look like I'm 25 again, I take great care of my skin but the hollows were making me look tired and angry. The botox was more for prevention and to lift my brows a bit. I am beyond pleased. I had zero bruising and swelling. I went to Refine Cosmetic Clinic, in Toronto, Ontario. The procedure was done by Robyn Vandermoor and she is the absolute best! I can't believe there are no reviews on her or her clinic so I thought I should add one. If you're thinking about filler or botox I suggest the refine cosmetic clinic :) Robyn, you rock!

Got one more syringe of teyosal and 10 more units of botox! :)

So today, I went in to see Robyn and got a second syringe of teyosal redensity ll (like she had recommended) in my under eye hollows and 10 (in total) more units of botox, injected just above the middle of my brows, tail of my brows and lower crows feet. Amazing experience again! I've included a picture of myself, a few hours after getting this done. Minimal bruising and swelling. Was pretty much painless! I'm becoming a pro! Lol..

Loving the results under my eyes and can't wait to see how a little extra botox will look in a few days. I was loving my original results the first time I had this done but the second syringe really helped the under eye look much smoother. We added 10 units of Botox just to kick up the results I got last time. It looked great but I wanted a little more lift to my brow! :)

Here are some more pictures of before, after my first session and after the second!

I just realized I should add some photos of before I had anything done and after the first time, so you can see how big a difference it is :) in no particular order but each picture will state when it was taken :)

Forgot to add the pictures from after the first and second session!

1 month and a half later :)

Just a few pictures to show how everything is looking a month and a half later :) still looks good! Ignore my goofy face haha.. That's with no makeup, still love the results :)

Filler in my cheeks :)

Decided to get filler in my cheeks (still teyosal) and love the results! Everything else is still holding up and looks great :)

Finally filled my lips!

Finally bit the bullet and got my lips done! This picture is with 1 and a half syringes, that I did slowly over the passed 3 months or so. I went to see Robyn again, who is THE BEST. Hands down. Zero bruising. Very little pain, no downtime. She injected teyosal kiss :) I literally had the injections and was able to go about my routine with no one even noticing! Looks very natural and subtle. I'm getting a little more done tomorrow. :)

Loving the results :)

Everything is holding up and looking great :) Going in a week to get my temples filled.
Robyn Vandermoor, RN

Excellent nurse, gentle and has plenty of experience.