Will Post-Laser Redness EVER Go Away? Toronto, ON

I got the CO2 Pixel Laser on Dec. 28, 2015. It's...

I got the CO2 Pixel Laser on Dec. 28, 2015. It's been more than 2 months now and the redness is still vibrantly there. Not to mention, there is so much texture irregularities, like laser tracks and dents and it thinned my skin so much that I think that some of the bumpiness is like the veins underneath. I don't know, this laser made a mess of the area I was trying to make SMOOTHER and less noticeable. Instead, it's a bumpy, red mess. Btw, I was trying to get a scar in between my eyebrows treated, so I guess this area of the face is fragile and I shouldn't have done CO2 laser there to begin with. It sucks because my scar is just dead centre in the middle of my face and that's the reason I really wanted it to be less noticeable. I just want to hear from people who have also had fractional CO2 laser and experienced prolonged hyperpigmentation. Did the redness ever truly go away and how long did it take? They say this procedure is 5-7 days downtown but this is going to be more like a year or more of down time.
Michelle

Hard to say, I feel like the nurse tried to help me when I followed up and shared my concerns but at the same time I'm not sure why I'm in this position to begin with. This procedure was supposed to help improve my scarring, not make it worse.