Always Hated my Stomach - Toronto, ON

My mid section was always my trouble spot. It...

My mid section was always my trouble spot. It bothered me all my life. I thought about having surgery yo improve it, and finally went ahead with it. So happy I did! Dr. Trevor born and his staff were amazing. Very friendly, professional, helpful, reasurring and talented. I would completely recommend Dr. Trevor Born to anyone considering surgery.

I hated my midsection

My mid section was always my trouble spot. It bothered me all my life. I thought about having surgery to improve it, and finally went ahead with it. So happy I did! Dr. Trevor born and his staff were amazing. Very friendly, professional, helpful, reasurring and talented. I would completely recommend Dr. Trevor Born to anyone considering surgery.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Trevor born is very talented and intelligent. He will not perform or encourage a surgery he thinks isn't necessary or won't be an improvement. I am very happy with my results of the liposuction surgery on my mid section. It was something I always thought of doing and am so happy I finally did. He and his staff were all so pleasant, it was a great overall experience.