Photos Speak For Themselves. Toronto, ON

Early thirties female. 5'8, -/+ 150 lbs. I had a...

Early thirties female. 5'8, -/+ 150 lbs. I had a small banana roll beneath my buttocks from lipo I had done many years prior that bugged me. I wanted a touch up and Dr. Tarshis said it'd be easy to fix. What used to bug me a little aesthetically; what he said would be no problem to fix, turned into a nightmare. He had come across glib and non chalant about it, but I didn't listen to my gut and passed it off as confident and experienced. I will forever regret going through with this surgery with him. I had to crop the photos in such a way that I couldn't be identified, I'm still suffering from the repercussions of this procedure to this day, financially and emotionally. I can't go to the beach. Or even wear tight clothes. He admitted no wrong-doing. People should be informed. Look at the photos and tell me this is an enviable result!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

He refused to admit this was a bad result at first, even though he said he'd attempt to fix it. After confronting him, said he was sorry, but never admitted wrongdoing. They chit chatted about the Oscars whilst doing this to my body.