Impressed with my Subtle and Natural Looking Facial Fillers by Dr. Torgerson

I would recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone...

I would recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone considering facial fillers. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled physician whose eye for detail and facial symmetry is really top notch. He is not only a physician but an artist. I went to Dr. Torgerson in December because I wanted to enhance my facial symmetry and facial structure. After doing extensive research of my own I decided to book a consult with Dr. Torgerson in Toronto because he really is a leading physician in this procedure. He is completely up to date on all of the injection techniques and continues to develop and refine his skills. His experience with facial fillers is cutting edge. But on top of that he really does care about his patients and gives his honest opinion. He gave me an assessment and told me that facial fillers could be used to achieve the result that I was looking for but did not try to up-sell me, which I respected. Since having the procedure, I have been extremely pleased with the results. He was sure to preserve the natural look of my face without a result that looked fake.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon