Very Impressed. Toronto, ON

I shopped around a LOT before having my procedure...

I shopped around a LOT before having my procedure done. I needed nipple reduction - mine were simply bigger than I wanted. I had quotes ranging from $1000 Cdn to $2000 Cdn for both sides. Dr Born was on the high end. However all the reviews I read about him were quite remarkable. I went for the consult (after chatting with his office staff, who are very pro) and he took a fast look, let me know that anesthetic would be local, that it would take an hour max, and gave me a fee. The part of the consult that was really amazing was that he made me realize that this wasn't a big deal - and I felt sure that if I chose him I'd be in good hands. I figure that surgery on yourself isn't something you should shop for based on price and felt that he was the guy. There's a strange trust factor in your gut that plays into choosing someone who is going to hack into you - it's weird. But of course it makes sense. It all comes down to: will the results look natural. I had the procedure booked and done within a week from my consult - AMAZING! His nurse/assistant who was with him is incredible. She kept the tone of it all really relaxed. I felt NOTHING other than the first needle/freezing. The results were immediate and incredibly natural looking. There was zero bruising, stitches were self dissolving and literally within 10 days after the stitches were out I forgot I had it done. Now when I have my shirt off I don't 'kind of' cringe. I'd seen it in other reviews that Dr Born is an artist. I'd agree based on my experience. It's clear he takes great pride in his work. He also has a good sense of humour which in my books goes a long way. Excellent all around.
(Cost was $2000 Cdn Not US as I was in his Toronto office)
Toronto Plastic Surgeon