Neck Tight Procedure - Toronto, ON

I decided to do a procedure called Neck tight...

I decided to do a procedure called Neck tight which is a liposuction on the neck area. I have inherited a double chin from my family and was not comfortable with it. No matter how much weight lost my chin area was still the same. Dr. Mulholland made my experience very amazing. He gave me options and I chose what he recommend with his experience. The team at SpaMedica and Dr. Mulholland made me feel comfortable during and after my procedure. They went through all the paper work with me and made me aware of what to do before and after the procedure. My results were instant. Everyone noticed my face and neck looking smaller. I felt more comfortable taking pictures. There was soreness and some slight skin discolouration (yellowish) around the neck area which lasted for about two weeks. Its been 5 months since my procedure and im so satisfied with the results. I definitely recommend Dr. Mulholland for any procedure. Hes precise and is very honest.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mulholland was very professional and give his opinion and many options for what I was looking to accomplish.