Breast Augumentation, Tummy Tuck, and Lipo - Toronto, ON

Dr. Bendago and the staff at Toronto Cosmetic...

Dr. Bendago and the staff at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic went above and beyond my expectations!!! I cant express how happy I am with the whole procedure and experience! Today I'm exactly 1 week post op and I have been not only been walking and moving around effortlessly but I have no pain at all. Dr. B knew exactly what I wanted regarding my breasts! I wanted eveything to look completely natural!!! So we decided on 425cc. Gel silicone high profile, I'm not gonna lie at first I was worried about the high profile not looking natural but ladies I'm telling you trust your surgeon and nursing staff!!!! Although my tummy is still swollen I'm healing so well that I'm almost in tears! If i had to do it over and over again I wouldn't hesitate for a second!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing such an amazing job on my body Dr. B!!!! Furthurmore, Lori and Alina you really are the best!!! Thank you for helping me choose the right implants and procedures! And to the best nursing staff in this city Thank You for all your support and patience! Xoxoxoxoox Super Super Happy!!!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon