Simply the Best! Toronto, ON

Blepharoplasty, CO2 laser, mini-facelift If I had...

Blepharoplasty, CO2 laser, mini-facelift

If I had only one word to describe Dr. Torgerson’s work, it would be - amazing! The results are exactly what I had hoped for. He and his team are superb in every way. I wouldn’t hesitate one second to recommend him to anyone considering facial surgery.

Dr. Torgerson treated all my pre-procedure concerns and questions with understanding and patience and was candid and honest in his answers. He is not only an extremely skilled and meticulous surgeon with the sensibility of an artist, but one of those rare surgeons who treats the whole person and not just a body part. His excellent and genuine care was evident in everything he did, from careful attention to my individual needs to introducing me to the anesthesiologist and nurses before surgery. The superb care didn’t stop there, but continued long after the procedure with scheduled checkups and extra help when I needed it.

Dr. Torgerson’s administrative staff was truly wonderful as well. They were warm and friendly and routinely welcomed me with smiles and coffee. And, his nurse was gentle and solicitous and offered helpful suggestions during my recovery.

At every step of the way, I was treated with kindness and the utmost professionalism. I can honestly say that Dr. Torgerson and his team not only did superlative work, but went above and beyond to ensure I had the best experience possible.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon