Excellent Surgeon, Great Staff, Amazing Results. - Toronto, ON

Dr. Born performed a breast augmentation and upper...

Dr. Born performed a breast augmentation and upper eyelid surgery on me. The entire experience from beginning to end was excellent. Dr. Born and his wonderful staff (eg. Andrea and Yolanda) make sure all the details, big and small, are taken care of. I never felt rushed at appointments, and Dr. Born was willing to meet with me as many times as I wished to answer any further questions prior to my surgery. Dr. Born and his staff are always professional, kind, courteous, patient, and in all, wonderful people who never made me feel I was just another patient. Their service do not stop after the surgery is complete; they are even more attentive post-op, making sure that my recovery was going well. The surgery itself was a piece of cake: minimal bruising, and no pain afterwards!

Dr. Born is quite particular about sizing; he emphasizes a natural look over just having big breasts. I feel that he is a very ethical and caraing doctor, and he made it easy for me to trust his judgment. I am thrilled with the work he has done on me, and will be referring all my friends to him.

10 Days Post-Op

Was in spin class 5 days post-op, weight training with my trainer 6 days post-op, running 7 days post-op, and went for my first swim 8 days post-op. Felt great except swimming was not as comfortable. No pain, but just this tight/pulling sensation when I reach out with my arms (I do the front crawl when I swim). I usually swim 2300-2500 meters but I stopped at 1700 meters b/c it just felt a bit uncomfortable, so I decided not to over do it. Running is absolutely not an issue though.

1 month post op

Finally worked up the nerve to post photos.

As one can see, my pre-op boobs are simply pathetic. After breastfeeding 3 kids for two years each my 32A/small B shrank to AAA lol. Flat like a boy. I had very little skin too as one can see. One can't tell from this photo but I have pretty developed pec muscles as I weight train.

The post op photos are about one month after surgery. I'm now a 32D or 34C (got measured a week ago). But my girls have not completely settled I don't think. For the most part they feel pretty good now; my nipples are still very sensitive though. And I can still feel some skin tightness when I swim (the front crawl in particular). But running and biking poses no problems. I love my new boobs - best money I've ever spent!

Some details

I forgot to give details of my BA.

Pre op I was a 32AA if even. Flat basically. I'm 5'8 and around 118-120 lb and very active. Doctor suggested over the muscle and I got 275 moderate high profile cohesive gel by mentor.

More one month post-op photos: 275cc mod high above muscle

Just wanted to post more photos bc I took the time to take some photos this morning. I nust absolutely love them. Priceless!

Before and after photo