Liposuction to Abdomen, Bra Rolls and Inner/outer Thighs - Toronto, ON

I am 5'3" and was 130 pounds on surgery day. I...

I am 5'3" and was 130 pounds on surgery day. I decided to have liposuction after losing about 40 pounds. I had reached 190 while pregnant with my second child and was 170 after having him. Even after losing weight, I still had areas of fat that made me uncomfortable in clothes. The result of the procedure more than exceeded my expectations. I feel much better in clothes and couldn't be happier. I currently weigh 123 pounds which is down 7 pounds from surgery day and I assume this is the amount of fat removed. Dr. Mulholland said a total of 3.5 litres were removed. I think Dr. Mulholland is very skilled and I am very pleased with his staff.

I am normally a very private person (only hubby knows about the procedure) but I decided to write a review because I am so happy with results!

Before and after

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mulholland is very skilled and did a really great job with my liposuction. He is really busy and sometimes there is a wait to see him. However, I feel he gives all of his attention during the appointments. I am confident that safety is his priority during surgery along with providing the best looking possible outcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mulholland for any liposuction procedure.