48 Years Old. Toronto, ON

I was referred to Dr. Torgerson by my daughter. I...

I was referred to Dr. Torgerson by my daughter. I was reluctant to go since I have tried many others with no success. I had a rare case of lip augmentation that I spent thousands of dollars to correct with no improvement. I had given up until my daughter forced my to go for a consultation.
After the first consultation, Dr. Torgerson recommended surgery. He explained that was the only option and he continued to explain why and the long term affects. Still reluctant, I decided to give it a try. I didn't believe I would get results especially after hearing his price. It was lower than everyone that failed before him.

After then surgery, with my lips swollen, I didn't know how they will look or what to expect. After the third day, I woke up in the morning and my lips were perfect. I must have cried for 2 days straight from joy. I couldn't believe it.

Thank you Dr. Torgerson for giving me my confidence back. I do not have the words to express my gratitude!

Kind Regards,