Incognito Lingual and Ceramic Braces - Toronto, ON

I'm 32 and looked at the option of getting braces...

I'm 32 and looked at the option of getting braces many times before but have decided to go for it now with incognito lingual braces on the top and clarity braces on the bottom. I got the clarity braces on yesterday and will have the incognito braces fitted in 3 weeks. I haven't always disliked my teeth, but as I have gotten older I felt that I would love to have them straighten and so far I feel that it is a great decision!

Lingual Braces Bonded

I had the incognito lingual braces bonded yesterday and have had them on now for 1 1/2 days. I am actually really impressed with how comfortable and easy to adjust to these have been. I can feel pressure on the teeth which is a good thing as I can't wait to start seeing the changes. It took about one hour to get them on and it was a little uncomfortable but nothing to worry about. The teeth are cleaned and blasted with sand before the brackets can be glued. The brackets actually all get bonded at once and they are in a tray that just gets held against the teeth. Once the tray comes off they are all in place. Then the wire and elastics are attached and it's finished. Comfort wise it's not been painful and I haven't needed any pain medication at all, and my speech is affected a little but its not too noticeable and I know it will be fine after a week or two.
Dr Sky Naslenas

Great office and staff. I went to quite a few consultations before choosing Royal York Orthodontics and choose this Doctor because I really wanted a specialist and specifically someone who was a specialist in Incognito braces.