Labiaplasty Concerns

26 year old, no kids with an enlarged labia...

26 year old, no kids with an enlarged labia.
Finally decided to have this procedure done and happy to have gone through with it.
The worst part about the surgery was the multiple needles the doctor had to inject to numb the entire area. I did feel the stitching with no pain but felt the burning of the laser towards the end of the procedure. It was a little painful but the surgery was quick so it was manageable. I had some concerns with the way my labia looks a day post op. I believe I have a burn blister on my labia majora. Would someone confirm this? I know the area is still swollen but It seems like it will heal really nicely. I am also concerned with the clitoral hood area. There seems to be a slight opening where the stitching is. Will this close on its own or should I have a revision? Right now I have been keeping the area clean and applying the fucidin cream after every bath. Using epsom salt at the moment and pat drying. I can pee without any burning so thats great. Felt a burning sensation day of surgery but has improved day 2 with help of pain relievers. I have been lying down with a pillow underneath me for support and icing every few hours. Will keep you updated eith results but hopefully a doctor is able to answer my concerns with the clitoral hood opening and minor burn on the outer labia.