Consultation Review: Kybella Consultation

I went to see Dr. Plant to inquire about Kybella....

I went to see Dr. Plant to inquire about Kybella. I have always felt as though I had a double-chin even though I am a thin girl and there didn't seem to be much actual fat under my chin. After finding Dr. Plant on Real Self, I decided to find out from him if I would be a good candidate for Kybella and I'm a every glad I did. He actually reassured me that I didn't have enough fat for Kybella to make a difference in my appearance. Rather, the reason I felt as though I had a double chin, was due the fact that my chin was recessed. He told me the only proper way to fix this would be a chin implant or very serious double jaw surgery which he would not recommend.

Dr. Plant was extremely helpful, knowledge, and most of all honest in his consultation with me and I sincerely trust his advice.

In the future, should I decide to move forward with a chin augmentation, I will certainly visit Dr. Plant again!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon