I'm 22 Yrs Old Mom of 1 - Toronto, KS

Hey Dolls ! In exactly 7 days I will undergo a...

Hey Dolls !
In exactly 7 days I will undergo a bbl procedure. I will post all my updates and all my journey. I am a smoker decided to stop maybe 3 days ago. Hope it won't affect the results . I am 5,6 . 180pounds . I am really looking for that hourglass figure. How much CC will I need? Omgg this is soo stressful !!

Hey Dolls

I really wanted to document my journey from the beginning, I have been watching this site for quite a time and had an other account when I first decided the first time to have a surgery.. Now that I decided to really have the procedure done, I realize that there is not a lot of pictures that document the whole process.. I will also give my height and weight if someone is the same size as me and want this kind of procedures it will be very good for their acknowledgement. I am 5,6 .. 180 pounds . Mostly located around the belly (spare tire) .. I will have Lipo of the abdomen, flanks & bra roll. Then a transfer to the buttocks.

This is what I want

Ok Soo here are the pictures of what type of butt I want to achieve. I am really looking to have a heart shaped. Fuller at the bottom.

My pics

Here are my pics .

Hey Dolls!!

I will be travelling tomorrow from , mtl to Toronto to get my procedure done on Tuesday . I don't really know what to bring in my suitcase since I have never had any type of procedure done before.. Is anyone else also afraid of being put down to sleep? Omgg!

Post -op

Everything went well Dr.Jugenburt is really the best of the best!

Dr. Jugenburt . The best in the world.

My surgery with dr. Jugenburt went so smoothly . He is incredible and the best surgeon ever. I am still swollen , the surgery was yesterday morning. But as you can see it's already a great outcome. I love it, and will post more pictures .

10 days Post Op

Peach Emoji
0:10
Still Swollen and Still wearing the garment.. Off Medications . No More Pain !! YAYY!!

3 weeks Post op

Ok Soooo... I was Heading out and i was feeling myself, for like the first time ever since i gave birth to my daughter... I decided to not wear the garment on that day because i was going out and i didn't want to be able to see it through the dress.. I still have to massage 5 times a day and i still have to wear the garment 24h a day. Until next week. I feel completely different now, he brought my body to this new sexy that i am not quite used to yet... I was always considering surgery after the birth of my daughter, but always put the thoughts away... I wanted to feel like me again and i wanted to feel sexy again . I really think that Surgery is great for people who have a specific goal and are very realistic. When you let a magnificent Artist work on your body . You gotta believe in his talent. I fully trusted my surgeon and i didn't set unrealistic expectations. Go see him. Tell'em Ya girl sent ya! ;)
Dr. Martin Jugenburt

Dr. Six Is a one of a kind Surgeon. His staff are incredibly nice and professional. Always there to answer one of so many questions that i had. After surgery care and follow up was so easy to deal with because of this angel team. One of the best decision i ever did was to choose him to do surgery on me. Its La Creme de La Creme and i am really really enjoying the results i see. Thank you so much Dr. Six as i firmly believe you change the way i feel and perceive myself! xox