Excellent Experience with Great Dermatologist. Toronto, ON

I wanted to improve some fine lines and some...

I wanted to improve some fine lines and some deeper wrinkles after having had 2 kids, gaining and then losing some weight. I was feeling kinda crappy about myself, so I did some research and asked a few friends, and Dr. Barankins name kept coming up as someone you could trust and who was really good and would provide natural results and not Hollywood garish.
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

I came to this beautiful clinic about a month ago and was quite impressed from the get go. The clinic is quite pretty and the staff are sweet. Dr. Barankin came in just a few minutes late, and was really friendly, yet professional, and really listened to my concerns followed by answering a number of my questions and closely examining my face. I had Juvederm volift and voluma for my cheek bones area and my laugh lines. The pain was surprisingly minimal as he was very gentle as I had been told. I had no bruising or swelling which was also a pleasant surprise. He was very conservative because this was my first time, and even still I'm quite thrilled with the results which I hope will last a long time. I'd definitely go back to him and this impressive clinic. I might try some Botox soon as well which I hear he's also quite good at.