Excellent Experience with Great Dermatologist. Toronto, ON

I wanted to improve some fine lines and some...

I wanted to improve some fine lines and some deeper wrinkles after having had 2 kids, gaining and then losing some weight. I was feeling kinda crappy about myself, so I did some research and asked a few friends, and Dr. Barankins name kept coming up as someone you could trust and who was really good and would provide natural results and not Hollywood garish.

I came to this beautiful clinic about a month ago and was quite impressed from the get go. The clinic is quite pretty and the staff are sweet. Dr. Barankin came in just a few minutes late, and was really friendly, yet professional, and really listened to my concerns followed by answering a number of my questions and closely examining my face. I had Juvederm volift and voluma for my cheek bones area and my laugh lines. The pain was surprisingly minimal as he was very gentle as I had been told. I had no bruising or swelling which was also a pleasant surprise. He was very conservative because this was my first time, and even still I'm quite thrilled with the results which I hope will last a long time. I'd definitely go back to him and this impressive clinic. I might try some Botox soon as well which I hear he's also quite good at.