In my 30s and First Time for Dermal Fillers and Botox - Toronto, ON

I am in my 30s and had never had any cosmetic...

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I am in my 30s and had never had any cosmetic procedure before. I initially visited Dr. Pirani for a consultation at his Yorkville office in March 2016. He has a superb bedside manner and a great sense of humor. He took the time to go through each area that I wanted to improve and discussed the options in detail. He was knowledgeable, PATIENT, professional and thorough. He took as much time as I needed to answer my endless questions. He was down to earth and he really cared. I am extremely happy with results as it looks very natural. His patient coordinator Naushin was also very thorough (she even held my hand throughout the procedure as I was a little anxious). She explained everything that I should expect, instructions on what to avoid and was very quick to respond each time I had a question before or after the procedure. I truly felt taken care of well. Dr. Pirani and his staff do an amazing job. I will definitely be seeing him again and would not hesitate at all to recommend him to my friends and family.