You Will Regret if You Buy It. Toronto, ON

I think that I am the very few who are real...

I think that I am the very few who are real customers. Similar to many other real customers' experience, I regretted to purchase it. My JeNu stopped working after 50 days although I used it no more than once a day. The charger was no longer working as well. It is absolutely a waste of money!!!! Also, there are no improvement on my lines after using it daily for 50 days!! I should have followed the warnings of those people who claimed that they are real customers.

I got my replacement

I was very frustrated when I found out that my JeNu was not working in the evening of Day 50 and that the return deadline was passed. The next day I attempted to contact JeNu customer service representatives. I was surprised that they responded promptly and confirmed that my product is still under the one-year warranty. They sent me a replacement right away in a very considerable way for people like me who live in Canada. I am very happy to receive it today. I look forward to trying the replaced JeNu since the one I originally purchased was apparently a defect one sold by Bliss. I will send out an update after I used the new one in a few weeks.

The replacement works

The old version is problematic, but the upgraded replacement is very convenient to use. I like the replacement they sent to me, and I would suggest all people who are interested in Jenu purchase directly from Jenu rather than a third-party dealer. I sent my complaints to Jenu, and they took it very seriously. I would consider continuing purchasing the cream from them.
Bliss World