IPL is Dangerous and Life Altering Toronto, ON

Did not do my research. Do NOT let anyone go near...

Did not do my research. Do NOT let anyone go near you with this device. Radiation burns from the radio frequencies in this device. My eyes have sunken in with my entire face changing shape. Go to laser damage support forum. This is real and doctors refuse to acknowledge the severe reactions because of the money this procedure generates. Unless you want to be physically and psychologically damaged,stay away. I can't go back but you still have a choice. PM me for photos and details. I won't list the doctor as I blame myself as well for believing in him and his sales pitch.

Update

Things have not improved. As Dr. Mulholland failed to provide me with eye shields I have nerve damage and loss of fat around my orbital bone. I have excellent before and after photos. Please stay away from this doctor and his machines unless your looking for permanent damage. The psychological ramifications are almost unbearable.

IPL Damage remains the same

Just an update on my horrific experience that I've had the pleasure to piece myself together thanks to Spamedica, Dr. Mulholland and Cynosure laser Co.
I'm almost 3 months out. I feel like the upper part of my face has disappeared. My mother in law came over last week and looked at my face like wtf? She commented I had lost a lot of weight. I actually weighed less the last time she saw me. She's commenting on the sad state of my face. My cheeks were completely melted and now the lower half of my face sags. I look like my 65 year old father. I went from being very attractive to Frank Galligher overnight. I drink like him too now that My looks are gone at 35.
I spend $500/ mth in therapy that is doing nothing to appease this traumatic experience. I've also lost friends and family members due to my depressive state. I remain alone in this nightmare.

No Improvements

Christmas and New Years were very hard this year. The shape of my face remains the same, it's sagging skin so I know it's here to stay. My mental state is not good. I'm considering anti depressants. I wish I could say this is getting easier but it's not.

Photos added

I have better ones but I am saving them for personal reasons.

Texture Issues and Return of Rosacea

Well, as if things could be worse I now have weird lines and wrinkles when I smile. I have the official IPL victim wrinkles! My Rosacea has also taken a turn for the worse. I've booked a consult with the go to plastic surgeon in Toronto to see if he can help me look at least 50% better, that's all I'm hoping for one day. This doctor does not advertise (bc his clients come from word of mouth). I found out about him too late, that's for sure. I will update after my expensive consult.

Consult With Plastic Surgeon

Met with a plastic surgeon yesterday to see what can be done to get me back to where I used to be. The doctor could not understand how this happened, he implied it could have been wrong settings. I brought before photos and he confirmed this procedure changed the entire shape of my face, he said there's no question about that. He wants to try injecting hyalurondase into the lower half of my face as he feels the filler I had in my tear trough could have migrated to my lower face. If that does not work he wants to try micro lipo on my lower face. He then wants to add filler to my cheeks. I'm not sold on his theory as I feel the damage has nothing to do with fillers. It's just loose skin as Inhave no more connective tissue. Also, I'm not comfortable injecting hyalurondase to an area I'm almost sure does not have filler. Looks like I'm going to have to go on another consult which means more money of course.

Texture changes continue

Hello all, just wanted to give an update here since I am nearing the one year mark. Unfortunatly I do not have any positive changes to report. My face shape remains the same. Even though I wear sunscreen everyday and keep my face out of the sun I continue to see texture changes. I have the classic orange peel texture along with these weird looking pores that connect into fine wrinkles when I smile. If I push up my skin to where it should be they go away, I feel this has been caused by the fat loss. My eyes remain the same, no improvements with them either.
My only suggestion to anyone reading this is to never, ever let anyone put a heat device to your face.
To those that are living with the damage I wish you much healing. You are all in my prayers every night....
Dr. Stephen Mulholland

PM for details. The doctor appeared confident and knowledgeable. Things went bad 2 weeks after procedure.