24 Years Old. 1 Child. 415cc High Profile Unders. BWD 12.5 Currently 34 A - Toronto, ON

My breast augmentation is paid and booked for July...

My breast augmentation is paid and booked for July 12th. Finally after years of waiting for boobs, my time has come :) Right now I'm still deciding between 415cc and 450cc high profile. I liked the look of the 415cc in the sizers however I'm worried the gap between breasts will be too large.Now im wondering if I should go 450cc instead. Anyone have 415cc or 450cc with a bwd of about 12.5 ?

Less then 6 weeks to go!!

24 years with one child (18months)
115-120 pounds
BWD 12.5
Going with 415cc high profile (full) naterelle inspira round smooth
Hoping for a D cup
Surgery is set for July 12th 2016

Less then 4 weeks to go

At this point I'm very excited but still a little anxious. Blood work is done and I'll be picking my medication up tomorrow (I know a little early) 4 more weeks of my itty-bitty titties

Day of surgery

I went in for my surgery at 7am this morning. I was told to change into my gown and robe and brought over to be marked up. I met with the doctor and we went over everything pretty quick. About 5-10 minute wait and I was brought to the surgical room. I had my IV and was passed out with in 2 minutes. I woke and was in some pretty intense pain. I'd say about an 8. I was not ready for that lol. I have a high pain tolerance so I thought it would have been a lot better. Sitting up was and still is hard as I get very nauseous. It's 6 pm now and my pain is about a 2, and has been for a couple hours now. I'm taking percocet every 4 hours. Over all I'm happy I feel pretty good and the painfully part so far was only for a few hours. The first time I looked at my boobs was about 1 hour post op and I already love them. I took a couple pictures today as well. And I will post more tonight from different angles. Again I started at 34A and I have Inspira ssf 415 (415 high profile)

Day of surgery

12 hours after surgery

9 days post op and loving the new additions

Still hard and high but love them

Nipples seem too low??

6 weeks post op

I have come a long way :)

Yes boob greed is very real! I am beyond happy about my size and wouldn't change a thing, however, my boobs still don't feel very big to me. That was until I looked back at what I had started with. Very happy about my decisions. Hope you all are too :)

Wish boobs vs mine at 7 weeks post

These are just one of the many wish boobs I had going into the procedure. Happy with the results

Side boob /back boob