24 Years Old. 1 Child. 415cc High Profile Unders. BWD 12.5 Currently 34 A - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My breast augmentation is paid and booked for July...

My breast augmentation is paid and booked for July 12th. Finally after years of waiting for boobs, my time has come :) Right now I'm still deciding between 415cc and 450cc high profile. I liked the look of the 415cc in the sizers however I'm worried the gap between breasts will be too large.Now im wondering if I should go 450cc instead. Anyone have 415cc or 450cc with a bwd of about 12.5 ?

Less then 6 weeks to go!!

Stats

5'5
24 years with one child (18months)
115-120 pounds
34A
BWD 12.5
Going with 415cc high profile (full) naterelle inspira round smooth
Hoping for a D cup
Surgery is set for July 12th 2016

Less then 4 weeks to go

At this point I'm very excited but still a little anxious. Blood work is done and I'll be picking my medication up tomorrow (I know a little early) 4 more weeks of my itty-bitty titties

Day of surgery

I went in for my surgery at 7am this morning. I was told to change into my gown and robe and brought over to be marked up. I met with the doctor and we went over everything pretty quick. About 5-10 minute wait and I was brought to the surgical room. I had my IV and was passed out with in 2 minutes. I woke and was in some pretty intense pain. I'd say about an 8. I was not ready for that lol. I have a high pain tolerance so I thought it would have been a lot better. Sitting up was and still is hard as I get very nauseous. It's 6 pm now and my pain is about a 2, and has been for a couple hours now. I'm taking percocet every 4 hours. Over all I'm happy I feel pretty good and the painfully part so far was only for a few hours. The first time I looked at my boobs was about 1 hour post op and I already love them. I took a couple pictures today as well. And I will post more tonight from different angles. Again I started at 34A and I have Inspira ssf 415 (415 high profile)

Day of surgery

12 hours after surgery

9 days post op and loving the new additions

Still hard and high but love them

Nipples seem too low??

6 weeks post op

I have come a long way :)

Yes boob greed is very real! I am beyond happy about my size and wouldn't change a thing, however, my boobs still don't feel very big to me. That was until I looked back at what I had started with. Very happy about my decisions. Hope you all are too :)

Wish boobs vs mine at 7 weeks post

These are just one of the many wish boobs I had going into the procedure. Happy with the results

Pics

Side boob /back boob

Wouldn't change a thing...love theme every day

Snapchat boob fun
0:07

This doctor is seriously the best!! So attentive and really understood what I wanted (breast augmentation ) I am very happy with my results. I am currently 6 months post op breast augmentation. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lawrence Tong and his team! I will be going back to him for any further surgerys.