InMode BodyFX Treatment for Fat Reduction - Toronto, ON

After years of deliberation, I finally decided to...

After years of deliberation, I finally decided to bite the bullet and go for a body contouring treatment. Figured after seeing enough of my friends have a procedure done that it was safe to do so without worry of scrutiny or ridicule. Plus, I was just tired of struggling to get into my pants.

I've watched a number of innovations go by over the years with a healthy level of skepticism. Seeing huge claims of immediate results and flashy ad campaigns kept me at a distance. Plus, there was no way I was going under the knife, or have my fat sucked out with liposuction.

Only now with recent developments of non-invasive "fat killers" that actually kill the fat cell (instead of just squeezing out its contents) was I ready to consider a treatment. After much deliberation, I decided to try the new InMode BodyFX treatment (also known as the TiteFX). And I have to say I'm impressed with the results to date. A month has gone by after my first (of 4-6 treatments) and I have already shrunk almost two inches on my waist and my love handles have noticeably reduced. True test is that my pants are already sliding on more easily. I definitely plan on going in for the remainder of the treatments and I'm now considering other non-invasive InMode treatments for my double chin.

This was a lot easier than I thought. I'll keep you posted on long term results, as well as upload photos shortly.
Dr. Matta