Gum Graft Performed by Dr. Tehrani- Amazing Work! - Toronto, ON

Dr. Elly Tehrani performed a gum graft on my front...

Dr. Elly Tehrani performed a gum graft on my front lower gums. I had some genetic gum recession in that area and she assessed the site, determining that I would need to have a gum graft done on a few areas in that lower region. She actually charged me for one area and then during the procedure, she was able to get enough gum tissue to do some additional areas with no extra charge. Her work is meticulous and I felt completely comfortable and relaxed during the procedure- to the point where I almost fell asleep! (I did not have a sedative, only localized numbing injections.) Dr. Tehrani also has a wonderful bedside manner with patients. She is sweet and funny and her receptionist is lovely! I would highly recommend Dr. Tehrani for any periodontal work. She is a truly skilled surgeon and my gum graft has healed very well. I am very pleased with the results and I will definitely have additional gum graft performed by Dr. Tehrani in the future. Don't hesitate to book a free consultation with her- you will not be disappointed!
Toronto Periodontist