Full Tummy Tuck - Thank You Dr. Leila Kasrai - Toronto, ON

I had a Full Tummy Tuck surgery with Dr. Kasrai. ...

I had a Full Tummy Tuck surgery with Dr. Kasrai. I could not be any happier with my flat tummy. She really did an excellent job. I never imagined that my stomach could be so flat! This has been a life changing experience and bring back my self-esteem and happiness.

From the very beginning, I felt so reassure and comfortable with Dr. Kasrai and Eva. Eva is such a caring person, so pleasant and so helpful, an excellent Patient Care Coordinator. Last but not least, Jane is such a sweet and friendly person in Dr. Kasrai's office.

From the first consultation with Dr. Kasrai, I felt extremely comfortable and confident with her. She was so caring, compassionate and understanding. She patiently explained the whole tummy tuck procedure to me.

I have recovered very well due to her after care instructions. Especially the guidance she gave me on how to get in and out of bed. Without that training, I would have had very difficult time getting in and out of bed for the first week. The after care instructions was excellent. I am very grateful to Dr. Kasrai.

If you want an amazing Plastic Surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Kasrai to anyone.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon