FUE Hair Transplant - 2,500 Grafts - Toronto, ON

I am 32 years old, and have stage 4 androgenic...

I am 32 years old, and have stage 4 androgenic alopecia. I began experiencing initial symptoms in my early 20’s, with visual impacts evident by my late 20’s. By age 30, I began experiencing a range of associated psychological impacts including stress, anxiety and mild depression. Hair loss had become an unhealthy obsession and constant concern. Coming to this realization, I made the difficult decision to explore an FUE procedure.

I scheduled a consultation session with Dr. Cory Torgerson, which I found both informal and reassuring. He provided me with a detailed overview of the procedure, as well as the post-op recovery and regrowth periods, ensuring that I was given conservatively realistic expectations. His personable nature put my mind at ease, and his patience and understanding in answering my questions was greatly appreciated.
The procedure, which consisted of 2,500 FUE grafts, was seamless and relatively painless. Dr. Torgerson directed a highly skilled team of Neograft Technicians, and checked in on a regular basis to ensure that everything was going according to plan. The post-op recovery period went generally as expected, and Dr. Torgerson kindly made himself available to answer any questions or concerns promptly via email. I am now at the 6 month mark post-op, and have visited Dr. Torgerson on several occasions for milestone-based check-ups. While I cannot yet comment on the final result, the progress to date has been very positive and in line with my expectations.

Dr. Torgerson and his staff have made a positive and lasting impression on me, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering an FUE procedure.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon